PROTECTION while walking, running, and cycling.
Also, suitable for use by delivery personnel and animal care workers.
Inexpensive way to protect you and your loved ones.
STRONGEST FORMULATION permitted in Canada.
Our dog spray contains 0.50% Capsaicin plus 0.36% related major capsaicinoids. Total Strength : 0.86%EASY USE with a quick press and release actuator button.
Spray at the angry dog's face in quick bursts for maximum effect.
DURABLE compact and lightweight design.
Available in 20g size
QUICK RELEASE KEYCHAIN
COMPACT size and weight makes it easy to hold in one hand, and fits easily in bags, on leashes, and in running belts.