[The Best Self Defense Shop Online] - Pro Defense

Yukon Magnum Bear Spray 225 gr VERY EFFECTIVE 100% Legal In Canada

Regular price $49.99 Sale price $39.95

STRONGEST FORMULATION PERMITTED IN CANADA

  • Our bear deterrents contain 1% capsaicin (strongest ingredient) plus related major Capsaicionoids at 0.72%. Total Strength 1.72%

 

  • With two sizes available, there are over 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model, and over 8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model. 

Each spray releases in a cone shape for the greatest area coverage and wind penetration.